Frame: Non-allergic soft co-polymer for pressure free long duration use.
Impact Protection: Tested and certified to impact protection as per EN166 to Level B confirming against medium energy impact of 120 metres/sec [402 km/hour].
Head-band: Soft elasticated with locking clips.
Marking: EN166 B CE.
1. Material - Polycarbonate.
2. Filter - Light filter of 2-1.2 according to EN 170.
3. Coating - Scratch-resistant coating and anti-fog coating on both sides.
4. Impact protection - Tested and certified as per EN166 to Level B.
5. UV protection - 99.99%.
6. Optical class - Class-I as per as per EN166.
Marking: 2-1,2 U 1B kN CE
1. Meets or exceeds EN 166:2001 with CE marking.
2. Meets high impact Requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010
Extremely comfortable for all-day wear and protect against typical hazards like flying particles, splashing material, dust and other general hazards.
Provides protection to eyes, brow and the area around while performing grinding, chipping and drilling activities.
Good field of vision having panoramic lens shape allowing 180 degree uninterrupted lateral vision.
Integrated indirect ventilation allowing air movement directly across the lens while protecting against hazards.
Lenses are easily replaceable.
The weight of the goggle is 75 grams approximately.
Ideal in field of use of:
1. Drops and splashes of liquid.
2. Large dust particles.
3. High speed flying solid materials.